Unlock code not received

Hi,
I registered in order to try your free plan. I received the email and confirmed the email address a lot of days ago, but I did not received the unlock code in order to redeem free starter plan to try your service.
May you explain me if I'm wrong?
Thanks

Comments

• Hi @duckati
    Maybe it went to your spam folder? I'll dm you the voucher code.
    Cheers

• Hi,
    As Duckati, I registered in order to try your free plan. I received the email and confirmed the email address but i don't find a vooucher code.

• Hi @Mezigue

We've added an automatic redeem functionality. When you are in the dashboard there should be a bell next to the redeem a voucher:

• I have probably had an Emteria account for so long that I've never had a voucher code email.
    And I don't see the bell icon under the Redeem voucher on my account. Can you enable this for me?

• Hello,

I registered to try your free plan but haven't received the unlock code after confirming my email several days ago. Could you please explain if there's something I missed or if there's an issue with the process? Thank you.

• Hello,

I recently registered to try your free plan but haven't received the unlock code despite confirming my email address days ago. Could you please explain if I've missed a step or if there's an issue with the process? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• @smit20 sometimes it gets marked as spam, but you can also use the bell to redeem a voucher as shown in the screenshot above

• I am having the same problem, I got a code like welcome-to-emteria-**** but it doesn't work am I missing something? I try to register through login details and it still doesn't work.

• @BoatClub Please check for tailing spaces, otherwise try the bell please in device hub