License can't be found after update

I installed the last update today and after that Emteria came back with a trial license. I tried reloading the license but that wouldn't work. I then cleared the license data, but to no avail. I can see my license on the website, but when I try to activate Emteria again, it says "No license available".

Comments

• same here,

i tried multiple times, now i'm back on 0.5.16
    waiting on a fix for it

• Yes, sorry, that is my fault. We have found the problem, but it is tricky to solve. The 0.5.17 is hidden until our license server is fixed. Staying at 0.5.16 is the only "solution" for now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Things like this can happen, no worries. How do I revert to 0.5.16 without having to reinstall everything?

• hi,

for my understanding, with 0.5.17, we have no licence now, OTA update is now disabled and if we want to upgrade to the fix, we have to start from the beginning?

• Yes, sorry. We are already working on a fix.

• Today we received the update to 0.5.18 and after updating we also lost our activation

• @Dieter_Dart, thanks for reporting. I thought that bug was already fixed, but 0.5.18 was in the beta state until we receive a confirmation. Can you please try to clean the license data in the License Manager application and re-activate again? If it doesn't work, please submit a bugreport.

• Wow That was a fast response :smile:
    Well... I've removed the license details via License Manager and reinitiated the license. Now it's working again!

Thx

• @Dieter_Dart said:
    Wow That was a fast response :smile:
    Well... I've removed the license details via License Manager and reinitiated the license. Now it's working again!

Thx

Thanks for the signaling, I also solved with this solution.