Can't download Raspberry Pi Image

edited June 2020 in OS installer
Anyone else having trouble with the links to the Raspberry Pi image?

Comments

• What links? We don't provide direct links to images.
  • The installer. Was getting a bad gateway. Seems to have resolved itself now.

I have a different issue however, the Mac Os client isn't seeing my sd card.
    Just lists 'no disks found'
  • Our support for mac ist quite bad, sorry. Do you have a chance to use a different OS?
  • Normally I could borrow a laptop from next door. Covid obviously makes this difficult.
    Poor show so far. Just discovered you don't support Bluetooth on Raspberry Pi either, this really isn't a great start.
  • Linux installer doesn't appear to work either. Error is

qt.network.ssl: Incompatible version of OpenSSL
    Detected SSL support: false
    - runtime version: ""
    - build version: "OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014"

If I check what I have installed:

OpenSSL> version
    OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020

You can't reasonably expect someone to downgrade to a 6 year old version of OpenSSL for your installer to work.
  • edited July 2020
    > @rrjp said:
    > Linux installer doesn't appear to work either. Error is
    >
    > qt.network.ssl: Incompatible version of OpenSSL
    > Detected SSL support: false
    > - runtime version: ""
    > - build version: "OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014"
    >
    > If I check what I have installed:
    >
    > OpenSSL> version
    > OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020
    >
    > You can't reasonably expect someone to downgrade to a 6 year old version of OpenSSL for your installer to work.

I have the exact same issue on Ubuntu 20.04
    openssl version -a
    OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020
  • Now I'm trying on windows 10 (32bit) The Windows 10 Software also does not work for me. It installs ok. It is not added to the "Start/Apps" menu. I found the Program Files\ Emteria\ Installer\Installer.exe , Run as admin. "This App can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC check with the Software publisher"
  • 32bit might be the problem? Can you explain why you have windows 10 32 bit? Seems strange to me
  • > @BasicItStuff said:
    > 32bit might be the problem? Can you explain why you have windows 10 32 bit? Seems strange to me

Yes, this might be the problem.