Rock Pi 4 does not start after a shutdown

I am running into a weird problem. I have installed the OS 3 times already and each time after the initial powerup the board simply will not start.

When connected to power the green turns green, but the blue one does not flash and there is no output on HDMI
Is there a hardware button to powerup?

I tried both shutting down from the OS and simply removing power. Each time the same result, after reconecting the power the boar wont power up.

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• Here are some things you can try:

1. Make sure that your power supply is providing enough power to the Rock Pi 4. The Rock Pi 4 requires at least 5V/3A of power.
    2. Try a different SD card. If you are using a cheap or low-quality SD card, it may not be able to properly store the operating system.
    3. Try a different power cable. If your power cable is damaged or faulty, it may not be able to provide enough power to the Rock Pi 4.
    4. Try a different HDMI cable. If your HDMI cable is damaged or faulty, it may not be able to properly transmit the video signal to your monitor.
    5. Try a different monitor. If your monitor is not compatible with the Rock Pi 4, it may not be able to display the video signal.
    6. Try updating the firmware on your Rock Pi 4. The latest firmware can be found on the Rock Pi website.

If you have tried all of the above and you are still having trouble, you may need to contact the Rock Pi support team for assistance.

Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting your Rock Pi 4:

• If the green LED is on, but the blue LED is not flashing, it means that the Rock Pi 4 is not booted up.
    • If there is no output on HDMI, it means that the Rock Pi 4 is not sending a video signal to your monitor.
    • If you are using a desktop computer, you can try connecting the Rock Pi 4 to the computer's HDMI port to see if it works.

If you are still having trouble, you can try searching for help on the Rock Pi forums or on the Rock Pi subreddit.

I hope this helps!

• Thank you so much for all your advices!

In the end i was able to pinpoint the problem to the sdcard.
    It was probably a cheap one and it got fried probably from the heat

• Glad it worked :)