installer.exe - application error

i have downloaded emteriaOS. trying to run installer file. but following error is coming.... please help

the application was unable to start correctly [0xc000007b]. click OK to close the application.

Comments

• What operating system are you using? Windows? Is it 32 or 64 bit?

• 64 bit

• I'm having the same trouble.
    System: Windows 10 64 bit

• Did you run the installer as administrator?

• I have the same problem and i used it as administrator and still the same error, i used many SD Cards and always give error writing boot image.

• @Tamer, how can you write the boot image, if the installer doesn't start? If you have fixed the problem, please post the solution here for other users.

• @kalkov said:
    @Tamer, how can you write the boot image, if the installer doesn't start? If you have fixed the problem, please post the solution here for other users.

Sorry, i posted incorrectly. the first installation was giving me the error described here, after reinstallation i got the other error.

• @tarun said:
    i have downloaded emteriaOS. trying to run installer file. but following error is coming.... please help

the application was unable to start correctly [0xc000007b]. click OK to close the application.

Same problem here, using Windows 10 Pro, executing as administrator or compatibility mode, the installer not responding and nothing happens.

• @Natao, sorry, we cannot reproduce your problem here. Please try uninstalling completely and reinstall.

• Does anyone knows about the solution as i am also facing the similar issue with my Win 7 64 bit..Have tried downloading the exe file 3 times from emteria web site and every time it gives me this error..