Setup Wizard has stopped after activation and reboot

Hi there,

I can't proceed the initial setup of Emteria. After the activation step, it reboots. Then Android is loading. When it is ready, the message window appears: Setup Wizard has stopped after activation and reboot:

This is the second time in a row I get this error.

Please help me to complete the installation.

Comments

• That shouldn't be happening. So you can complete the setup without any errors (before the installation), it that correct? Which version are you using? What happens after you close the notification about stopped setup?

• thanks for the swift response, kalkow

you can complete the setup without any errors

right. after I closed this error window I can use the Android. the systems looks functional. I'm just worrying about what components can I lose in regards to failed installation.

It seems I've found the workaround for this issue: I'm finishing the system setup without activation. then activate it when setup is complete. then reboot. it goes well, no error messages.

Which version are you using?

v0.5.14

What happens after you close the notification about stopped setup?

It proceeds to android home screen and I can use the system.

• That doesn't happen on my device :(

It would be great to get a bugreport immediately after such an error. Is there a chance that you will be reinstalling the OS again any soon? :wink:

• sure. will do this contribution with pleasure, but a bit later.

off-topic:
    now I'm concentrated on my current task. it is related to checking the feasibility of our product be used on the Emteria