Display settings for hdmi monitor

Hello I have just installed emteria on my raspberry pi. unfortunately the screen is a little bit to wide so I cannot see all of the normally showed area i.e. The battery stats and the clock. They are cutted. My normal aspect ratio is 16:9 I tried the following settings in the config file: hdmi_cvt=1920 1080 60 3 0 0 0 unfortunately nothing changed. I tried to find the other entry mentioned in other postings system/boot... but the entry debug.drm.mode.auto=1 and debug.drm.mode.force=1280x720 does not exist. what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Its not your fault, our documentation is a little bit outdated. Please navigate into Settings -> Raspberry Pi settings and set the resolution you would like to have. A word of warning though: the raspberry pi doesn't have that much GPU memory to provide you Android with 1920x1080. You can expect the system to crash frequently.

• I set my Pi resolution to 1920 x 1080 and rebooted, now I get nothing on screen. How can I revert to a 1280 x 720 - is there a txt file I can amend by inserting the sad card into a Mac?

• Once the system is broken it is probably the best idea to re-install it from scratch.