Boot directly to TWRP Recovery

Would it be possible to start Emteria directly in the TWRP recovery using a key combination like you would on any samsung?
For example, by holding down 2 buttons or something like that...
I've gotten tired of reflashed every time the MicroSD, if there was a chance to restart from recovery I'd save a lot of time in doing the tests.

Comments

• Since the recovery itself is also saved on the sd card, booting to recovery woudn't work if the sd card isn't prepared. Maybe there is another solution to your problem? Please help me to understand the problem better - why are you re-flashing the SD card so often?

• @kalkov said:
    Since the recovery itself is also saved on the sd card, booting to recovery woudn't work if the sd card isn't prepared. Maybe there is another solution to your problem? Please help me to understand the problem better - why are you re-flashing the SD card so often?

I was trying to solve the problem of the Gapps, but with every attempt I make I have to re-flashare the MicroSD because when I reboot the system crashes.

The system crashes even under normal conditions by installing a few extra applications that work in the background.

I'm trying to understand the limits of use so I can see if it's right for us.

That's why I asked if recovery could be started independently.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator