Format SD Card after installation

Hi Guys,
I installed Emteria fine, but I now want to format and use the SD card for something else. If I stick the card into another android device, it works fine. But if I want to try and load it on my Win10 machine it doesnt recognize the SD card to format.

Any suggestions? Ive SD Card Formatter, but it wont see the card.

Comments

• The card contains multiple different partitions, some of which are in Linux format. This might be the problem, as Windows is known to fail recognizing them sometimes. You can either use Linux or just flash any other image with third-party Windows software like Win32DiskImager.

• Hi,Igor!
    I'm asking for your help. I have three quality SD cards I can not use, can not format and write cards because the system you use can not be deleted or formatted. I've tried all the options I found on the net, with all kinds of adapters, lots of programs, linux, windows 10, and MAC, unfortunately I could not get it. Since all three SDs were of good quality and not cheap, I would like to use it. I send Emtery the result of my try, maybe it will help you with the solution. I do not think my problem is unsolvable.

• I see this problem is unsolvable. Or I do not care about anyone.

• Hey obero,
    we will look after your issue as soon as possible, but we are busy working on an upcoming release version and as a result, please note that it could take some time to help you with your problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• I'll accept you if you answer, I'm waiting for patience.
    There was no reaction.

• If you have access to a GoPro, I just put the emteria SD in a GoPro3+. I got a SD Error message on the GoPro LCD but I was able to Erase All Files with the GoPro App and it then recorded videos fine. Win10 File Explorer Properties showed the full 64 GB.

I originally used the GoPro SD for emteria, and was able to use SDFormatter on a Win10 PC with an external USB SD adapter. The internal SD reader doesn't always work.

• Unfortunately, I'm not in my acquaintance, so I have to wait for another solution. But thank you for trying to help me out.