Raspberry 4 related...

First of all.

Does Emteria.os run in the Raspberry 4??

Second question...

Is USB 3.0, ethernet and micro-hdmi supported??

And the last question..

If it's not supported, can the team make a release that is compatible with the Raspberry 4?? (1GB, 2GB and 4GB models)

Comments

• There are 2 other posts about the raspberry pi 4. One is mine, I have a pi 4, 4GB model and I was unable to boot. I tested with a screen on the first HDMI and I tested with a screen on the second HDMI. Maybe @kalkov can close my post and this one and update us on the post that has the most comments? Basically all 3 posts ask the same thing, will it work (at the moment that seems to be a hard no) and what is the timeline for a pi 4 release if any?

• @BasicItStuff said:
    There are 2 other posts about the raspberry pi 4. One is mine, I have a pi 4, 4GB model and I was unable to boot. I tested with a screen on the first HDMI and I tested with a screen on the second HDMI. Maybe @kalkov can close my post and this one and update us on the post that has the most comments? Basically all 3 posts ask the same thing, will it work (at the moment that seems to be a hard no) and what is the timeline for a pi 4 release if any?

Wait... But could I just re-place the old Kernel, and put a new Kernel inside the BOOT folder? (for now)

At least we could use USB 2.0 and one Micro-HDMI port, and even though no USB 3.0, no dual-display support and no Gigabit ethernet is bad, for a momentary use (until a official realaese is announced) is not bad, at all...

• Please let me know if that works and if so how you do this and where you get the kernel from and witch one worked.

• I don't think replacing the kernel will work, as the underlying hardware architecture changed too. I would say we continue this discussion here: https://forum.emteria.com/discussion/743/will-emteria-support-raspberry-pi-4#latest

This discussion has been closed.