miracast from raspberry with emteria

Good evening at all,

I wanted to use a miracast support connected to a monitor with hdmi and to transmit wirelessly from the raspberry with installed hermit. I tried to install various programs but did not find the active function to be able to transmit. Does anyone know how I could do or if I need some add-on to connect to the raspberry to be able to transfer android from the raspberry to a miracast monitor? or does emteria have this function?
thank you

Comments

• no one could answer me?

• edited November 2017

What about the Cast option?
    Did you try it?
    You can try any of the apps in Google store then let us know if it works as i don't understand what do you mean by "I tried to install various programs but did not find the active function to be able to transmit."
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/search_results_cluster_apps?clp=ggEKCghtaXJhY2FzdA==:S:ANO1ljJdxFw

• Hello.
    I tried to install cast on emtery because it is not enabled but it does not find anything to send to. if I try it from the cellphone instead it works. may it not be supported by raspberry?

• Hi,
    Install Google Home or LocalCast for Chromecast and let me know you you were able to find your device.

• hello,
    next week i buy the chromecast and i try it. thanks.

• edited November 2017

Oh, you don't need to buy any chromecast dongle, if you have installed those apps and were not able to find your smart tv via wifi then it won't work.
    Besides, even if you were able to find your smart tv there is no guarantee that it will work properly.