Fix Audio On Raspberry Pi 3 running Emteria

Hey guys! I've installed the Emteria OS on my raspberry pi 3 and I tested out the audio on youtube. It seems like the audio is behind the video and it doesn't look too good. I would want to buy the full version but you guys gotta fix the audio! Of course, I am listening through the audio jack on the raspberry pi. If there is a way to fix this, please comment on the forum! If this is caused by the raspberry pi being too slow, how do you overclock it?

Comments

• I think you have to fix your Raspberry Pi 3:

force_turbo = 1
    max_usb_current = 1
    gpu_mem_1024 = 256

• I think you have to fix your Raspberry pi 3: Changing the audio output to headphone jack mode: 2 hdmi_drive = 2
    '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''
    8 hdmi_ignore_edid_audio = 1
    9 audio_pwm_mode = 2
    10 disable_audio_dither = 1

• OK, I will try this out! Thanks! I am assuming that this is done in the config file in boot...

• edited February 2018

Hi.
    "gpu_mem_1024 = 256" is this the fix to allow maximum usage of GPU? (and the best way to play youtube videos?) thx!
    edit.. no. I misunderstood.. sorry

• That line doesn't do anything because we use the upstream VC4 driver. We've implemented HW video decode for H264 and should work smoothly for 720p video (as tested in NewPipe).

• ok. Thank You schake!