Bug?

I don't know if anyone knows this or has experienced this. When I try chatting on games, sometimes the system freezes and the mouse starts vibrating. This could be because the raspberry pi doesn't have enough ram.

Comments

• Sorry to hear that. I have to admit we didn't test it much with games. Since there is only 256 MB GPU memory available on the RPi, it is very probable that the system may crash on its excessive usage. Today's games are pretty reckless when it comes to memory utilization. For example, a normal Android activity (screen) may use up to 10MB of graphics memory without even doing anything fancy.

• @kalkov said:
    Sorry to hear that. I have to admit we didn't test it much with games. Since there is only 256 MB GPU memory available on the RPi, it is very probable that the system may crash on its excessive usage. Today's games are pretty reckless when it comes to memory utilization. For example, a normal Android activity (screen) may use up to 10MB of graphics memory without even doing anything fancy.

Will have to play less games :)