USB Debugging

I'm trying to establish an ADB connection though USB instead of ethernet, but have been unsuccessful so far. I connected a Pi4B (running Emteria 14.2.0) to my PC using the USB-C port on the device, but it doesn't show up as an ADB device. I made sure that USB debugging is enabled in the developer options.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this feature not supported?

Comments

• @SanderK I don't think we support it, but I don't have such a cable at hand.
    Why do you need it and why doesn't the WiFi/Ethernet debugging work in that case?

• @smieschek Honestly I don't know why ethernet debugging is not working for me right now, but I thought I could maybe circumvent the issue by using a USB connection instead.
    Too bad it's not supported. I'll try to find out why ethernet debugging is broken for me.

• @SanderK try disabling adb in emteria settings and enabling it again

• Magnetic healing bracelets are believed by some to alleviate pain and improve overall well-being through the use of magnetic fields. While scientific evidence supporting their effectiveness is limited, some individuals report experiencing benefits from wearing them. If you're interested in trying magnetic healing bracelets, here are some things to consider. magnetic healing bracelets