SD Card "Shrinking"

I'm using raspberry pi 5 and a 64gb microSD card and saw that the system only recognizes 4gb of storage which is only 1/16 of the SD card. I wonder what happened.
Using Emteria OS 14.1.0, I must not upgrade the system because newer systems won't display. Will provide more information if needed.

Comments

• Here is a picture of the settings page, note that I used a 64GB memory card, not 4GB.

• @KnoxXiong I assume you are using RPi5?
    We have a feature that automatically grows the userdata partition but this is only available from the latest release.

• @Jan_Kehren said:
    @KnoxXiong I assume you are using RPi5?
    We have a feature that automatically grows the userdata partition but this is only available from the latest release.

Yes, I've already read about this, but the only tutorial to manually expand the userdata partition and replacing the file and checksums is for RPi4 and for older versions (13.x).
    I've tried to create a larger userdata image file and replacing the original file and checksums, but the system would get stuck at the emteria logo page.

• @KnoxXiong I would like to propose a different approach. Instead of manually extending the userdata partition, let's get the newer release working for you.

What do you mean by "newer systems won't display"? What kind of display are you using? If you flash 14.2.0 fresh and boot, do you see anything?

• @smieschek said:
    @KnoxXiong I would like to propose a different approach. Instead of manually extending the userdata partition, let's get the newer release working for you.

What do you mean by "newer systems won't display"? What kind of display are you using? If you flash 14.2.0 fresh and boot, do you see anything?

Yes, that's completely right. Newer systems won't display anything. I used a Waveshare 6.5inch 720x1560 screen. That's a special resolution, and according to my tests, only raspberry pi os and emteria 14.1.0 can display with the screen.

• @smieschek said:
    @KnoxXiong I would like to propose a different approach. Instead of manually extending the userdata partition, let's get the newer release working for you.

Also, yes, I can't see anything on the screen but backlight and the indicator led on the raspberry pi is flashing.