Unable to use blu tooth on my raspbarry pi 3

Once switched on the soft key for blu tooth on nothing happens! No device is found even if they are close to each other!

I read the thread on blu tooth but I didn't understand if the issue has been corrected or not. Can you please clearify.

Additional question: I did mount the android memory card to a raspberry pi zero w, but it didn't boot. Is it because you have to start the installation with the new hardware or this android os doesn't work with pi zero?

Thank you for the attention.

Alberto

Comments

• edited October 2018

Try looking through this, but I haven't had issues yet... https://forum.emteria.com/discussion/331/enable-bluetooth-on-raspberry-pi3#latest

(Edit) I'm using a raspberry pi 3

• edited October 2018

Thank you Flance for the answer! Yes I did read the thread, but I have not yet understood if the issue has been resolved or not! Please note that I am using a raspberry pi 3 b+.

No input regarding the question on pi zero w?

Regards

Alberto

• @Alberto said:
    Thank you Flance for the answer! Yes I did read the thread, but I have not yet understood if the issue has been resolved or not! Please note that I am using a raspberry pi 3 b+.

Regards

Alberto

@Alberto said:

Regards

Alberto

@Alberto said:

Regards

Alberto

Hey Alberto, as of right now raspberry pi 3 b+ isn't supported yet.

• I haven't done any analysis with a raspberry pi zero. so i really don't know anything about it.