Mac Installer EOL?

Is the Mac installer sunsetted and gone for good? Hope to see Mac supported in the future.

Comments

• +1 can't find mac installer...
  • Hi,
    We would love to offer a mac installer and once we did, but as a startup our resources are limited and only very few of our customers used the mac installer. That's why it got outdated over time and we took it offline after it wasn't compatible with our packages anymore.
    There is always the possibility to use a linux live version and the linux installer. Currently, there are no plans to bring the mac installer back, sorry.
  • Hi Sam, how far I know as of the present date there is no such macOS installer nor I see any plans my Emteria to bring it back.

Regards,
    Qonnie R. Lawson

• @smieschek said:
    Hi,
    We would love to offer a mac installer and once we did, but as a startup our resources are limited and only very few of our customers used the mac installer. That's why it got outdated over time and we took it offline after it wasn't compatible with our packages anymore.
    There is always the possibility to use a linux live version and the linux installer. Currently, there are no plans to bring the mac installer back, sorry.

Poor customer service. Lots of people use Mac sand I find the Windows installer freezes on my old Windows laptop so I am stuck!!

• @peterjbdk Sorry to hear that you are stuck. Any chance to run a Live Ubuntu image?

• I managed to solve my problem by running Parallels Desktop trial version with Windows on my Mac.

• @peterjbdk I'm happy to hear that. Hope other mac users can benefit from this approach!