Waveshare 10.1 inch Touchscreen (H)

i have a waveshare 10.1 inch touchscreen.. is the touchscreen supported on RTandroid? editing config.txt have no luck on a standalone image of RTAndroid. Can anyone please help me to get it work (touchscreen) on emteria using android OS? :(

Comments

• We don't support RTAndroid anymore, so please try the latest version of emteria.OS. There seem to be cases where the screen just works out-of-the box (https://forum.emteria.com/discussion/54/touchscreen-waveshare-10-1-inch#latest). At the moment we don't have this screen here, so we can't test ourselves.

• i see.. is emteria OS have an android image?

• Emteria OS is based on AOSP 7.1.2.

• i already installed emteria OS on my Raspberry Pi 3

1. HDMI connected
    2. ?USB Touch Panel Connected from Rpi3 to Waveshare 10.1
    3. Starting kernel. OK

it boots perfectly and Emteria logo apears and need to tap the "Next" button
    but my touchscreen doesn't work so i get stuck here.

• @IvanNuestro said:
    i already installed emteria OS on my Raspberry Pi 3

1. HDMI connected
    3. Starting kernel. OK

I used a mouse attached by USB to click on the Next button and configure and use android, im trying to install different touchscreen drivers but with no luck (I am a newbie in installing drivers on android). I will continue trying and will post if i manage to make the touchscreen work.

• @Danith said:

@IvanNuestro said:
    i already installed emteria OS on my Raspberry Pi 3

1. HDMI connected
    3. Starting kernel. OK

I used a mouse attached by USB to click on the Next button and configure and use android, im trying to install different touchscreen drivers but with no luck (I am a newbie in installing drivers on android). I will continue trying and will post if i manage to make the touchscreen work.

i hope we can do this Haha.. it's my project on school, if nothings get done, gonna buy the official 7 inch touch for rpi